Friday, July 25, 2008

storyboard layout fall clothes

While I"ve been sitting here sick.....relaxing, I've been working on my storyboard for my fall wardrobe. I may be too ambitious...but on paper it looks really good!

The dress will be in black slinky and the jacket in the forest slinky.
The jacket and skirt will be a navy blue linen/blend and the tshirt the antique rose rayon knit.

I'm looking forward to trying to get it to fit my body type....grandgrandegrande, so it will be an interesting challenge.
When I get home Sunday, I have to finish 3 blessing outfits, all started, just waiting to verify size, then finish the bridesmaids dresses for the wedding on the 8th of August, then finally....I promised my sister and my husband I would start sewing for myself. I'm tired of sewing for others right now....except for my girlfriend who I love to sew for and my sister, I'm making a skirt for her birthday, but aside from that, I need to squeeze in time for myself..... I love to create and it is time to get busy."

No comments: