Thursday, July 31, 2008

EXCITED!!!!

I broke down and bought myself a new digital camera. It's the kodak easy share (pink to discourage DS from using it I hope lol). Now I can take pics of my work and really make this a good website people will want to visit.

I sewed last night til 1 am. Man I was tired this morning.

The bridesmaids came to try on their dresses. The one I had to add the 11 inches to the bust? It fit perfectly. The girls were right where the princess darts belonged...thank goodness. :) But one of the girls who had lost 3 inches in her bust and hips must have gained it back, because it didn't fit..:( I'll have to eat that one......I increased the pattern based on her loss, remeasured her of course...but it wouldn't go over her hips....man was I frustrated.......lesson learned.....always make a muslin when making alterations. They were minor alterations, but ...oh well...good thing the satin isn't super expensive. I only need two yards of it thank goodness.

I worked on finishing up the little blessing outfits and will finish them tonight and deliver them tomorrow. Getting there for sure!

No comments: