Saturday, July 26, 2008

HOMEWARD TREK

Alas, vacation time is over.....dang. We had such a great time with my sister. We had dinner with our niece on Thursday evening, then dinner with our oldest brother on Friday. We stopped to say good bye to our other brother and his family. Then we came back to the house and loaded the van.....boy....I didnt think everything would fit, but my sis is good....she squeezed it all in. Now it is time to get the child up and get out of here......I'll miss everyone. I don't get back here nearly enough :(. Next year we are trying for two weeks together so she won't have to work. I love my family and wished i lived closer, but I don't want to move away from my daughter and her family either.....choices.....oh well, with the economy the way it is, atleast I have a fabulous job that I like. I don't think I could find another one like it so we're staying in Salt Lake.

I didn't get to eat lunch with OP gal. I was sick and I didn't want to expose her.

Well, I'll be back when I hit SLC.

No comments: