Tuesday, July 1, 2008

July 1st
I am plugging along with the blessing outfits. Better hurry, have to have 2 done by Thursday, but I"ll make it.
My central air (only 1 year old) went out yesterday. Of course, almost 100 outside, 92 inside...whew it was hot......so I didn't get alot done. A neighbor is going to hook up our old swamp cooler to the outside water so we'll not die from heat exhaustion tonight...thank goodness.

I'm starting on the bridesmaids dresses on Friday. The only problem is getting them there for a fitting. They seem to think they can be measured and voila......that's all they have to do. One hasn't even shown up yet to be measured.......oh my...I wish I could pull a dress out of a hat and call it done somedays.

My greatest wish for today is to be able to make something for myself. I am in desperate need of clothes, as I have to wear dresses to work. Hate the panty hose, but that's the policy so I do it.

Another hour and I can go home...yipee...not that I don't love my job, I do. Better get back to work, break is over.

No comments: