Thursday, July 10, 2008

I finished the flower girls' dress. It is view C. It is done in the Brown Windsor Satin, with pink ribbon on the straps and flowers at the base of the straps, then her mom asked me to add a large pink bow to the back. Ok, I'm not quite finished, I have to go find fabric that will match the pink on the front......then make it, then I'll be done.
It fits her perfectly and she looks so cute. I really didn't think I would like the brown, but it turned out nicely and looks good with the pink. Someday if I get my camera fixed, I'll take a picture and review it on Patternreview.com.

Tonight I will start the bridesmaids dresses. They came and I fitted the patterns to them last night. I have a nasty cold, and really don't feel like sewing, however, if I want to get it all done before I leave on vacation, I just have to keep plugging along.. Wish me good luck ...lol

No comments: