Thursday, July 3, 2008

Ok, I got one of the outfits finished.....I"ll try to post a pic soon. But I ran out of buttons for the 2nd one....that and the hem and the neck binding and it will be done.
The motor came for the a/c and it is nice to be cool again. I sewed until 2 am. Needless to say, I was pretty grumpy when the alarm went off at 6:30. Sigh.......

Tonight I will stop and pick up buttons on the way home, fix dinner, then finish up 2 more blessing outfits. Tomorrow, I plan on starting the bridesmaids dresses. I hope to knock out at least 2 of the 4 this weekend.......we'll see.

We don't have plans for the 4th. We aren't a very celebrating family. Pretty quiet and keep to ourselves. DS, who is 13 will go visit a friend and they'll go shopping (mall lurking actually). DH will sleep and watch Mash, unless I can motivate him to do something else. We'll see.

We leave for vacation two weeks from tomorrow...yipee.....I'm going back home for the first time since my mother died a year ago last Jan. I am very fortunate to inherit her cherry china cabinet. I'm so excited. Not that we have room in our house, but I'll make room. It will be nice to be able to take my china out of the boxes. I think we are taking our 4 yr old gd with us. She is undecided.

I'm looking forward to 3 days of sewing.......one of these days, I"m going to make something for myself.....you'll see ....(I hope).

No comments: