Monday, July 7, 2008

Ok, I was totally wrong, it is Simplicity 9940 and I believe it is OOP. I have made alot of these (more than 20) in the XS size, but this one was a S. The XS goes together easily, however, on the S, the sleeves are not correct and I just about lost my religion over it. I made them fit, but before I do another one, I'll have to redraft the sleeve. Actually, I think they have the size mislabeled. I'll have to measure them all first. I love this pattern. It is very easy to put together, all except the bow tie....it is so tiny, that I have trouble putting it together, but I keep at it until it is done. Looking at it, I took the picture before I fixed the hem in the right leg. It is puckered there, as I pulled the thread to tight, however, I did fix it before I gave it to the parents, I just forgot to take another picture....oops.

No comments: