Friday, December 19, 2008

Love my machine

Did I tell you how much I love my BL Elissimo? Well, I do. It sews so nicely. Very User friendly, love the auto threading.....
Last night I made a white elephant gift for work, it was a blue fleece blanket and I put BYU Vs. Arizona 2008 Pioneer Las Vegas Bowl and everyone wanted it. It was fun and easy to create. I made a 7 inch in the hoop stocking last week. It was so cute.

I'm still sewing on those pjs. Almost got my gd dress finished...just a zipper and finish the hem.
I need to make my son pjs and a robe for Christmas, but if I dont' get it all done, I am off Friday, so I can finish it then.

We are so far behind, still haven't gotten the tree up. But will for sure tomorrow.

We are in the midst of a winter storm, again this week. It's supposed to be pretty bad by the time we go home, so I hope it doesn't take hours to get home like it has in past years.

I'll be off work in a few hours (yes I'm taking a break to blog)and then I can get back to my machine.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: