Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas is over.

Man, that's the part I don't like. It's all over in minutes. All of that hard work, and boom it's done. sigh.....
I did get the 3 sets of pjs' done for work. I did get my gd dress finished for Christmas eve. I did get the blanket embroidered for dsil. I didn't get my sons' pjs and robe even started, but the fabric is washed. I just kinda pooped out. Didn
t get much of anything done the rest of the weekend. Got the blahs I guess.

DS went to a birthday party tonight. My hubby and i are just going to veg and do a couple of loads of laundry to get ready for work tomorrow.

New Year's eve, I will have my two grandchildren over for the night. I'm excited. I don't get them very often, because I work, so I love having them for that night. They are so much fun. It's my highlight for the year end.

The goals this year will be to get this house cleaned up and organized. I"m so tired of being in a mess....I know that's why I don't get much done.

My husband has agreed to help, so we will do it together.

We had more than a foot of snow on Christmas eve and day. Still trying to dig everything out. Got the truck left to dig out...... I hate snow, but we really need the moisture so I won't complain.

Tomorrow night I will start on Jeff's jamies. and hopefully get them done this week.

No comments: